Tuesday, August 30, 2011

adjusting.

Colt and I finally officially booked the temple and set a date. We are getting married January 7th in the Salt Lake Temple. We are so excited.
Colton started school yesterday at Northwest Lineman College in Idaho. He loves it! It has been a huge adjustment having him so far away. But I am keeping busy too. I got a new job in Lehi, Utah at Stonehaven Dental. I work til about 7:30 at night so by the time I'm off I can skype Colt and get ready for bed. I am moving to Lehi this week. Lots of packing but it's been so good to be busy.
In over two years we have been apart a very small amount so its hard. But we have skype dates every night and it has helped so much! We have made it a goal to fly out and see each other AT LEAST every other weekend.

skype dates :)
Even though the distance is hard, we know once he is done with school in December it will have been worth all the time apart. We will get married three weeks after he gets home and we can finally start our lives together.

No comments:

Post a Comment