Sunday, December 25, 2011

christmas 2011

I'll keep it short and sweet.
Colt and I knew we weren't going to do much for Christmas this year. Our gift this year is our wedding because we are getting married 13 after Christmas. Well Colton... the little sweetheart, sold his XBOX because he wanted me to have a good Christmas. Sweetest thing ever huh? I told him not to get presents, just having that thing gone was present enough lol!! But anyway, he did such a good job. We both ended up getting a few really fun things for each other and the best part, of course, we got to be together.


Driving to Spanos' Christmas Eve party!


The {almost} Bangerter Family - Christmas Morning 2011

We really did have an amazing Christmas. I am so thankful for such an amazing family in-law to be welcoming and having me for Christmas. They made it so fun! I am so grateful for my loving Savior and this special day and everything that comes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment