Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Colton Neil

WARNING!!! SUPER SAPPY LOVE POST AHEAD!!!
I just have to post about my handsome hubby. Seriously, I am so unbelievably grateful for this man. Colt has worked 12-13 hours straight the past 11 days and still isn't sure when he will get his next day off. He does it with such a good attitude and really loves what he does. I am so blessed to have a husband so willing to work so hard to provide for our future family.

I'm pretty sure I might have done this in the past but I just want to write down a few of my favorite things about him

I love when Colt comes home from work, he gets so excited and hugs me like he has been gone for a year... everyday.

I love that Colt spoils me way more than he should.

I love that he lets me pretend I am married to Dierks Bentley and he settles for being my number two man {even though he is totally number one.. even to Dierks}

I love that he compliments me and you can tell that he means it.

I love how excited he is to have kids.

I love his singing voice and the way he makes up songs about everything he does.

I kinda love his mad driving skills even though a gasp and grab the dashboard all the time.

I love that he loves our families and how important they are to him.

I love the way he tickles his right arm in his sleep every night without fail.

I love our code words and inside jokes.

I love that he is sincerely nice to everyone he meets, the waiters, movie ticket guy, grocer...

I love {and am secretly jealous} of how animals love him. It's weird how even the meanest animals soften up to him.

I love the way he treats our dog like our kid. {makes me feel okay about me doing it ;)}

I love the way he talks to his brother and does his best to be an example to him.

I love his prayers.

I love that he lets me what all my girlie shows that I TiVo and I love his bachelor obsession.

I love when plays with my hair

I love that he thanks me for little things I do around the house whether it's organizing, laundry, cooking, vacuuming, new candle... he notices and makes it 100 times more worth it.

I love that he is truly my best friend.

I love the way he makes me feel like the most important, special girl ever.

I love that I can trust him.

Most of all I love that I get to spend eternity with him.


Thanks for being the best husband ever Colt. I love with everything I have and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment