Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Little Things.

I'm back in Texas with Colton until who knows when. Depending on where his company will be, I might even have Tag in San Antonio. It wasn't what we wanted but since Colt will no longer be in the desert I really don't want to be anywhere but with him.

Today was a big day for Colt! He finally felt Tag move for the first time. He was so excited! I love seeing him get excited about these little things. He is so excited to be a dad. I am so lucky to have him.

Another fun thing is the the Olympics are going on. I never in a million years I could get Colt to watch gymnastics but I guess the Olympics are an exception. Every night when he gets back from work he hurries and showers so we can watch the Olympics at 7. It was so neat to see the US girls gymnastic team win gold and Michael Phelps win his 19th medal.

Well this post was kinda short and sweet...
That's about it for now. Hopefully I will have my Internet hooked up soon so I can blog with pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment