Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bad Habits

It's funny how before you're a mom you say "I will never do that" or "of course I will do that" but then you become a mom, and things change.

I am the worst when it comes to this. I always swore I would never let my kids sleep with me. But....
When we brought Tag home from the hospital the first few nights I would try to put him to sleep in his mini crib but he would only sleep for about 15 minutes at a time. One night I just laid him in my bed and I fell asleep. That was the first time he slept well through the night. Long story short he still sleeps {very well} in our bed. I have tried a few times to correct my mistake and put him in his crib but it's the same thing EVERYtime.
The worst part is that I am so used to him being there now that when he isn't by me I can't sleep. I keep checking on him... And I miss him.

I have done this to myself. I know it's wrong. I need to get strong and just fix it.

Sigh.
Hopefully I will post soon and have good news to report. ;)

Look how cute he is!! It's just so hard to not snuggle him ALL. THE. TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment