Monday, May 28, 2012

"Schlitterbahn!!"

Since we moved to Texas in January, besides Easter when we went home, Colton has not had two consecutive days off. So for memorial day weekend his crew got Friday AND Saturday off! We have been dying to go to Schlitterbahn. It's the biggest water park in the country. Sooo, we got a puppy sitter, rented a hotel, and went swimming Friday and Saturday. Although I couldn't go on any big rides because of the pregnancy, I took full advantage of the lazy river and lots of tanning! It was seriously the most fun that I have had since I have been in Texas. The waterpark is actually only about 30 minutes from our house but we really wanted it to be like a vacation so we rented a hotel and made it "a vacation."


headed to schlitterbahn for day one. sooo excited!


schlitterbahn doesn't have the healthiest lunches, but it held him over.


Yup! He is "that guy" with the lineman tan at the park. ;)




our cute little hotel!


ready for day two!







the only thing we weren't ready for....

OUR SUNBURNS!!! This pic doesn't even do them justice. All the sunscreen in the world made no difference for colt, and I didn't really do my best to avoid the burn so I guess I can't really complain.

Seriously, we really did have the best weekend! We are just soooo thankful for his two days he had off!

1 comment:

  1. haha him and eli share the same tan line!!! haha its so funny when eli takes his shirt off i still think he has one on!!

    ReplyDelete