Sunday, July 15, 2012

Long time, no blog.

I can't believe how much has happened since our last blog post! Time for an update maybe? I think yes!

FIRST THINGS FIRST!!!

We are having a BOY!

And there is the proof ;)

I just love this ultrasound picture. I love seeing his little nose and chubby belly! Is it weird to think he has a handsome ultrasound picture...?

We hit our half way mark next week so we still have a long time to go but I am so excited. I have been starting to shop and am having a ball. I am also starting to feel him move around. It's the craziest feeling but the neatest thing too. I just love knowing he is there!

We visited Seaworld back in June. What an experience that was! I had not puked once my whole first trimester. Seaworld marked the first day of my second trimester. A couple hours into the day I got so sick. I ended up puking five times at Seaworld... not the best way to spend the day but we made the best of it. Despite that, the shows were amazing! Colt and I fed a dolphin and got to pet him. That was one of my favorite parts!







Colt's company started a new job in the desert of west Texas. With the baby and everything it just wasnt working out for me stay in Texas with him so I came back to Utah. It has been a hard adjustment not being together but we are doing what we have to. Colt was able to come home for the 4th of July so that was a ton of fun. We went to the lake, visited his sister in Henefer on the 4th and her kids, went camping... just spent lots of time together. I wish I would have taken more pics but we have good memories!


Duck face I know... ;) 4th of July.


Colt and Keslee. He is gonna be such a good dad! :)


Picture attempt watching fireworks.






Colt wake surfing.
We went boating at 6 in the morning... it was freezing at first but once the sun came up the water was perfect and we were the only boat on the lake for a long time. We had so much fun! Thanks Quinn and Mike for inviting us!

Sadly Colt had to head back to Texas the next day. I miss him like crazy but I am so grateful for everything he does for our little family. I honestly couldn't have married a better guy! For now, I will continue the job search for Colt and he will keep working away! Hopefully we find him a new spot soon!

Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment