Friday, September 28, 2012

29 week update.



Week 29

What is new this week?
Nothing too exciting. Tag has found my ribs... in my back?? if that makes sense. Somedays my belly looks huge, others it doesn't... but I am starting to FEEL huge all the time. Almost to our 30 week mark. I can't wait for that!

How big is the baby?
According to our baby app he is between 17 and 18 inches and about 3.5 lbs.

Weight Gain:
at my last appt I had gained 13 lbs... depending on the next appt, I don't know how much longer I will continue to update the weight gain. ;)

Maternity Clothes?
Definitely. Still wear some normal tops and I have a couple pairs on pants that I can squeeze into that aren't maternity but I am definitely transitioning into full-time maternity wear.

Sleep?
Very interrupted sleep but I am getting it thanks to my snuggle and comfy bed.

Best Moment of the Week?
ummm I finally found a bra that fits well...

Food Cravings/Aversions:
Still milk. And Peppermint. I bought my first ice cream since I got pregnant this week because the store started carrying peppermint ice cream. Woohoo!!

Movement:
Yup. Still a busy little boy.

What I miss?
Not being in pain all the time. I swear, something ALWAYS hurts.

What I'm Looking forward to?
30 week mark next week! We are going to appts every 2 weeks now so it's fun to have updates more than just once a month. We also get to go home to Utah in a week. Can't wait for that!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love your best moment of the week. I think I'm going to steal these questions from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do it! i love reading other peoples posts too! i found this late, but i have seen a couple of blogs that do this weekly. i thought it would be fun to look back on :)

    ReplyDelete