Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Utah Trip Part One

Colt and I got lucky and are able to make a trip home for a couple days.
I am so excited.
We were able to stop and stay a night in Page, Arizona at my best friend Carissa's house on our way home. I wish I would have taken pictures but I totally forgot. Carissa is due two days after me so it was really fun to be together and compare pregnant stories. Her 3 year old daughter Addi is hilarious. She was so excited for company. I think it made Colton want a girl even more.
Before bed Carissa told Addi to say goodnight. She came to me and said goodnight. I said goodnight and she looked at me and said no I'm not talking to you. Then she looked at my belly and says, "Goodnight baby Tag. I hope you have a good slumber party in your mom Jessa's belly." It was so funny!

I have tried to take pictures but haven't been as good as I like. We are in St. George right now. We are heading to Heber today. I can't wait to...

-See our dog Tuf and bring him back to Texas.
-See Trent, Aspen, and little Felix. FaceTime isn't cutting it. I need real time!
-Watch Colton's brother Carson play a football game. He has wanted us to watch all year so we glad we will be home to see him play.
-See friends and family of course.
-FALL COLORS. Texas has none.
-Cooler weather, it'll be a nice break from the heat!
-Hot Chocolate from the One Stop. {a tradition for Colton and I}
-I finally get to get my hair done! I've been scared to go to someone new in San Antonio. It's in desperate need.
-MY BABY SHOWER.

I will be better with pictures {hopefully} but these are a few from our trip so far.


Fuelin up for the drive. He's cute.

Taking a little break in Arizona.

Stretchin our legs... driving 28 hours at 31 weeks pregnant isn't the best for my back or tailbone!!

We got lucky driving with General Conference sessions. It made the 13 hours we drove on Sunday go a lot quicker! I loved the morning session especially. Amazing talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment