Friday, September 14, 2012

baby stuff.

I have been going crazy researching car seats online. I want something cute, but obviously safety is the biggest issue. I have been going back and forth between the Graco Snugride 35 and Chicco Keyfit 30 forever now. So today Colt and I went to Babies R Us and decided to try look in person and get a feel for what we liked best.

We decided on the Chicco Keyfit 30 travel system. It seems really comfy for Tag and has awesome safety ratings. It's also really easy to get in and out of the car and the stroller is really nice too. I finally feel good about it.


We also found this sweet playpen! I was so shocked to see how far these had come. I am use to old play pens that are just that... play pens. Now days they are fancy! This one had a changing deck, bassinet and play pen. Not to mention it vibrates, plays music and has toys. I wasn't playing on buying one of these, but I am sold!
Baby shopping is a lot more stressful than I thought it was going to be. I thought it would just be fun but there are soooo many choices and people telling what is better but then the next two people say they are wrong and this is way better... I get so confused! Hopefully Tag will just be happy and healthy with the decisions we make!



This made me laugh... seems about right.

2 comments:

  1. as if this baby shopping isn't streessing you out enough... haha. but i used to do car seat safety for my job~ can i give some advice? if not just ignore. haha. every car is different so not every car seat will fit perfectly in your car~ baby's r us and some of the other baby stores will actually take them out and fit them to your car, go for fit over looks;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good to know! I didn't know that! Glad ya told me!! I will definitely do that before we purchase!!

    ReplyDelete