Thursday, September 20, 2012

Christmas spirit came early...

...Ummm false.

If I had it my way, my tree would be up, stockings would be hung, Christmas candles would be lit and I would have Christmas carols on all the time.

To be honest, I already do have the music playing. Usually I wait til October 1st for music. I also watch Elf every year on the 1st of October. Part of it is because I really hate Halloween so I try and just ignore it. The other part is that it just makes me so happy! But I always wait to break out the decorations in November but this year I am having a really hard time waiting.

I am not sure if it is because I know Tag will be here for Christmas or what but I am seriously struggling. I don't know what to do...

How do I make my Christmas spirit go back to sleep for 2 more months?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment