Wednesday, September 12, 2012

can't sleep...


List 20 random facts about yourself.

1- i have a really hard time wearing nail polish because i bite it off.

2- i start listening to christmas music in september every year. colt hates it, but it makes me happy.i also decorate super early.

3- cleaning tupperware is probably my most hated chore. sometimes i just throw them away.

4- i burn candles like a crazy person. i literally went through two large candles last week. its not just the smell, but i feel like when a candle is lit, the mood of the room changes and feels homier.

5- i never finish the end of drinks. this drives colton crazy too. it just doesn't taste good.

6- I'm more excited to be a mom than anything in the world. tag already means everything to me and he isn't even here yet.

7- i {with colton} am currently addicted to NCIS. we watch it everyday. and i have a huge crush on DiNozzo.

8- i hate todays music. i have xm radio but only listen to 'sirusly sinatra' and prime country. i feel like old music is genuine and people actually had talent, and i love the stories in the songs... not just a good beat and the same repeated lyrics. new country drives me crazy too... truck yeah? really?

9- i love yoga. seriously. love.

10- my inner self has really a good fashion sense but it never gets portrayed. i dress really boring now and i can't just blame the pregnancy.

11- i sleep talk.

12- i am probably the pickiest eater in the world.

13- it doesn't matter how messy things are in my house, i have to have our bed made and a clean sink. i feel like that makes a world of difference.

14- i love crafting, crocheting, making anything really. but i also get bored easily so it needs to have quick results.

15- i love the gospel.

16- the volume on the radio or tv has to be on a 5 or 10 {5, 10, 15, 20 etc...} always.

17- it takes me years to make decisions. even for small things like what to make for dinner. when i do make a decision i usually second guess myself. i am trying really hard to work on this.

18- i married my best friend. he drives me absolutely crazy... but i miss him when he leaves the room. i will never understand it.

19- everyone says i am just like my grandma heber. we laugh about it but i am pretty grateful for that... i hope i am.

20- i can't sleep and apparently this is the best thing i could come up with to do to pass the time... this is ridiculous.

3 comments:

  1. NCIS is the bessssst. We got addicted to it when we lived in Texas too! Oh and I totally want to start listening to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies..but the hubby would kill me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Carissa, Colton HATES it. I promised I wouldn't start the movies until October. But they just put me in the best mood! Especially right now, I'll take all the moods I can get! But yeah we llllooovvveee NCIS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *good moods... not moods. I have plenty of those. ;)

    ReplyDelete