Monday, September 10, 2012

Mini Pregnancy Survey.

Just a little update...


Week 27

What is new this week?
I am going in for the gestational diabetes test this week. I've heard it sucks so I am not too excited for that, but glad to have it done. Next is my 28 week appointment and I get the Rogam shot. I'll be glad to have that done too. Other than that, Tag is growing like crazy. I have still been having horrible tailbone pain, but they say you can't do much except deal with it. I also went to my first Prenatal Yoga class. It was amazing. I can't wait to go back tomorrow morning!!

How big is the baby?
He is about 2.5 lbs and around 14 or 15 inches according to our baby app. But I know that is not 100% accurate.

Weight Gain:
About 5 pounds.

Maternity Clothes?
I went on my first maternity shopping trip last week. Didn't get much but I am finally making the leap to maternity tops. I still wear regular ones most of the time though. Lots of tanks with cardigans and stuff like that. I am missing Utah/Idaho fall weather. I want to start wearing fall attire but San Antonio is still too hot!

Sleep?
I get up at least 3 times a night for a bathroom trip. Sometimes more, never less. We bought an icomfort sleep revolution bed a couple of weeks ago and it has made a HUGE difference. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. So comfy and my back has been so much better than it was.

Best Moment of the Week?
I love waking up Wednesday morning and my baby app tells me "Congratulations, you have entered the next week of pregnancy." Haha, it's funny how happy it makes me to see that. Baby steps... but we are getting there.

Food Cravings/Aversions:
Milk. milkmilkmilk. That is about the only craving I have. I've kinda been craving pizza a little bit, only the oven red baron classic crust pepperoni though. But Colton hates it so I don't really get to have it lol. But that is a good thing. Oh, and POPCICLES. HEB sells these pineapple/mango slush pops and I am obsessed with them.

Movement:
All the time. Like I said before, I think he will a bareback rider like his Dad because I am pretty sure he is spurring in my belly. He knows when Dad is trying to feel him move though... I think its a game to be extra still then.

What I miss?
Feta cheese. I was eating these salads with spinach, mandarin oranges and feta cheese all the time before I got pregnant. They are my favorite. I crave them still. I want to make sure we are stocked up as soon as I am home from the hospital.

What I'm Looking forward to?
My appt next week. I like knowing I'm appt closer to having him here. We are also going to do the 3D/4D ultrasound in the next couple weeks. I can't wait to see his little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment