Thursday, November 8, 2012

35 weeks!!

35 Weeks



What is new this week?
We have moved back to UTAH!! Colton got the job in Washington City that we were here interviewing for a couple weeks ago and we are loving it! St. George weather is so nice and I am so excited to finally know that I don't have to move ever again!! We love our new doctor... {our fourth one by the way} and Colton loves his job so things are just great!!

How big is the baby?
well... i have 2 baby apps that don't agree with each other. One says he is 18 inches and 5.25 lbs. The other says 21 inches and 6.5 lbs. Sooo somewhere in there :)

Weight Gain:
9 lbs from my original starting weight but with the "sick" weight loss... 24 lbs.

Maternity Clothes?
Yup. Still a mixture of regular and maternity but yes!

Sleep?
Very interrupted still of course. Lots of bathroom breaks. But I am sleeping better than I was so it's been nice.

Best Moment of the Week?
I set up Tag's swing/bouncer, car seat and stroller and then I went through and organized all of his clothes. It has made me soooo excited. Sheesh these 5 weeks need to hurry!!


Food Cravings/Aversions:
Craving- Cran-grape juice with crushed ice. And Root Beer. It's weird. But I don't really have any aversions I don't think.

Movement:
Uh huh. But he has gotten so big that it just hurts all the time. He is sooo strong.

What I miss?
Laying on my stomach. Having more options of things to wear... it's hard to dress the bump.

What I'm Looking forward to?
Him being here... and Thanksgiving. I will be 37 weeks so we are planning on still being able to go to Heber and being with both of our families. We will wait and see but it would be nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment