Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Utah Trip Part Two.

K- I totally sucked at taking pictures this trip. I told myself I would be better, but I wasn't. Oh well.

We had an awesome trip though!
We got to watch Carson play a football game, which they rocked by the way.
Drank hot chocolate on a cold fall night.
Had a fire with friends and enjoyed all the fall colors.

I finally got my hair done... woohoo!!
And my baby shower went perfectly!!

Headed to the baby shower!


I am mostly bummed I don't have more pictures from my shower but when you're visiting its hard to remember to take pictures. But I do have a couple. Colton wasn't going to stay for the shower but all of my cousins were so excited that he was finally in Utah, he ended up getting suckered in to staying and playing with a bunch of rowdy kids the full 3 hours. He loves it though, he loves those kids and they totally love him right back.


I loved being able to spend some time with Aspen and Felix too! He is getting so big! It makes me sad but it's so fun at the same time.
Buster really liked Felix lol.

One of my favorite things about the trip is we finally got to bring Tuf back to Texas. With all of our moving around the past two months, he has been staying with Colt's family. His poor mom is a saint to take care of him. She is so good to us. I don't know what we would do without her. Tuf is having fun here though and was so good on the 24 hour car ride home.


Now I am just trying to get everything caught up and cleaned from the trip. I have laundry like crazy and so much to put away. Unpacking is the worst for me. But we are getting it done. It's hard coming back here after such a fun trip and being with everyone. It definitely makes us grateful for our families and friends. But we are settling back in and finally getting things ready for Tag!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment