Friday, November 30, 2012

38 weeks!!

Are we there yet??!!

38 week bump.

front bump.

What is new this week?
Well, I have been having lots of contractions. Last week we were dilated to 1.5 and 50% effaced but at my 38 week appt he said everything was looking good so we didn't need to check dilation/effacement. Sooo I have to wait until Tuesday to find out where we are. But i feel a heck of a lot closer! 12 days to go! {til the due date anyway}

How big is the baby?
Im not really sure. The doctor hasn't said if he is big or little but according to the baby apps around 19 inches long and about 7 lbs. Give or take. I don't feel like he is too big though.

Weight Gain:
13 lbs more than my starting weight. But 28 lbs after the weight loss at the beginning of the pregnancy.

Maternity Clothes?
Yes yes yes. And Coltons clothes.

Sleep?
It's getting much worse. Contractions are starting to keep me up and my hips hurt so bad every night from the pressure.

Best Moment of the Week?
We went to Heber for Thanksgiving last weekend and went black friday shopping, to see the lights at temple square, and the PBR was in town for the weekend. We had a blast. I literally thought I was going to go into labor in Target while black friday shopping though lol. But the contractions stopped once I got home.

Food Cravings/Aversions:
Macaroni and Cheese.

Movement:
Of course.

What I miss?
Just not hurting. I miss being able to bend over and get stuff without it being a huge ordeal.

What I'm Looking forward to?
Having this little man get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment