Monday, December 3, 2012

tis the season.

If you know me, you know how much I love Christmas. I have been so excited for Colton and I to decorate for the holidays. It's definitely not as much as I would like to do but being due next week, all of our extra money gets spent on baby stuff because I just can't help myself!

We decided against a real tree this year. We thought being in the hospital and with a newborn and a dog, we didn't want to worry about vacuuming pine needles and keeping it watered and maintained. So we got a fake little "charlie brown" christmas tree. I really don't think there is a feeling I love more than cuddling my husband with all the main lights off but having all the decorations and tree lit up, drinking hot chocolate, watching Elf.

Our first tree :)

Ready for Christmas and very ready for Tag!!

A few more pics from decorating.


So now, I am even more excited for Christmas and even more anxious for Tag!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment