Thursday, October 11, 2012

31 week update.



31 Weeks

What is new this week?
We are on vacation in Utah. We are getting to enjoy fall for a couple days, visit friends and family and have my baby shower!! It'll be almost 60 hours driving this week so that sucks, but it's totally worth it!

How big is the baby? According to our baby app he is between about 18 inches and approx 4.4 lbs.

Weight Gain: Well because I was sick at the beginning and lost weight I am now 4 pounds more than when I started the pregnancy...

Maternity Clothes?
Definitely. Still wear some normal tops and I have a couple pairs on pants that I can squeeze into that aren't maternity but I am definitely transitioning into full-time maternity wear.

Sleep?
Very interrupted. I have been getting leg cramps that kill! So that wakes me up, and bathroom trips of course.

Best Moment of the Week?
Definitely being in Utah and getting to visit our friends and family.

Food Cravings/Aversions:
Still milk but now its chocolate milk. But it has be with hershey syrup. I know, super healthy right? But it's the only kind that tastes good right now and I crave it like crazy. I did throw up on Sunday morning before we started our road trip but I ate a tangerine with chocolate milk. Colton just laughed at me... like, "Really Jessa, what did you expect to happen with that combination?" LOL it just sounded good!

Movement:
All the time, and its getting very painful. Last night was the first night that he actually woke me up because he was hurting me so bad just wiggling. But I am grateful that he is. 9 more weeks.

What I miss?
Just being comfortable and uninterrupted sleep.

What I'm Looking forward to?
My baby shower tomorrow and finally getting to get all of our baby stuff together and set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment